Hilary’s approach is to see the art of the possible
He started his career as a lawyer and went on to carve a niche both as a negotiator of complex deals and as a leader in the IT and services industry. Hilary has learnt through experience that what looks like a technical challenge is usually all about the people involved. Hilary believes people and relationships are key; questions of motivation and belief being at the heart of the matter. This empowered approach together with the variety of his work, with leaders in a range of both technical and creative industries, gives Hilary’s coaching a distinct edge. His book “The Power of Soft” is now published. Hilary’s own website is here.
Sample Coaching Experiences
• Working with the CEO of an innovative and rapidly growing business on vision, culture and team including facilitating a strategy day and helping the company in its commercial negotiations
• Helping a Sales Team to improve their listening skills, improve their level of client understanding and to implement a series of actions to significantly develop their client relationships
• Working with a City Law Firm Managing Partner and Practice Head on a broad range of actions from strategy, team building, conflict handling and recruitment to client marketing plans.
• Designing and facilitating a one-day interactive workshop covering both the skills and the practical behaviour of being an effective Director and Board member for the London Business School
• Helping two senior executives at the BBC to grow their roles, deal with corporate pressures, measurably improve their leadership performance and to achieve difficult promotions