- Experience in Technology, Media, Telecommunications, Entertainment and Sport
- Partner and Group Head at Dentons
- Chairman British Association for Sport & Law
- Panel Member Mediation North Surrey
- Member Arbitrators’ Panel of Independent Film & TV Association
- Member Mediators’ Panel of Sport Resolutions UK
- CEDR Accredited Mediator
Adrian is a “cricket tragic”, continuing to play and umpire long after it would have been sensible to stop. His obsession being boundless, he now owns a stake in a cricket equipment company (Newbery).
Adrian has advised financial and other institutions, companies and governments in the telecoms, IT, broadcast and digital media, film and sport sectors. As a result he has extensive negotiation experience. This experience has demonstrated that few issues are “black and white”; most have “shades of grey”. His approach is to build consensus using those “grey areas”. To him, whatever the outcome, this is always the driver.
Examples of experience
- Mediating a legal and cultural dispute between the director and financiers of an international co-production film in order to secure its completion and release.
- Conducting over 70 community mediations as a volunteer with Mediation North Surrey.
- Non-Executive Chair of a management consultancy helping to resolve inter-partner issues and to finalise business strategies.
- Founder of Design & Artists Copyright Society, the collecting society for artists, designers and photographers.
- Founder and Non-Executive Director of silversurfers.com, a lifestyle and social media portal for the over-50s.