- Facing conflict can be a challenge. We see this across many areas of daily life and all sections of society. We enjoy being part of the solution.
- We therefore work on conflict resolution initiatives in the community. People attracted into our team share that common goal.
- For up to date news and thoughts please see our blog
Gill Mansfield and Consensum work with TalkingWorks, a registered charity that runs workshops in which young people learn mediation and dispute resolution skills.
Dispute resolution skills for life in school and beyond
Helping young people communicate more effectively
Teaching collaborative problem solving
Showing how disputes can be resolved effectively and peacefully
“Conflict resolution is a skill for life”
Penny Rowall, Deputy Head, Uppingham School
Hilary Gallo and Consensum worked with a group of children on a project called “Friendship Finders”. This grew out of a class Hilary took at Sandon JMI School during Anti-Bullying Week.
The principles agreed with the children are:
Together is Better
All Our Differences
Make Us Stronge
“I think Hilary’s work has been fantastic in making our pupils more responsible for resolving disputes and not relying on adults to do this for them. Now that they have taken ownership of this we have had less squabbles between pupils in this class and small disagreements have been resolved painlessly.”
M.Gilbert, Head Teacher Sandon JMI School
- Civil Disputes
- Property & Commercial Disputes
- Trust and Probate
- Commercial Disputes
- Media & Entertainment
- IP, IT, Digital & Technology
- Joint Ventures & Shareholders